Thursday, November 1, 2007

Christmas Challenge: Week 5 Weigh In



Oops! I forgot to post my loss from last week. Ready for this......... .1. BOOOO!!!!! I could poop and lose .1 pounds. Oh well. Hopefully this week's weigh in will be better, although there are A LOT of left over cookies in my office from a party yesterday and I can actually hear them calling my name! I hear it, I really do. "Tara, come eat me, what's the harm, you're working out almost every day and burning tons of calories..." AHHHHH!!!!! I have to say no! I already ate 3 taffy pieces this morning. Oh well.

So things are feeling kind of crappy for me right now. I'm tired. I want to sleep and eat and not worry about my weight anymore. I'm sick of it. I want to eat what I want to eat. But the only problem with that is, I also want to be healthy and thin. Hmmmm, I don't think you can do one without affecting the other. Dangit!

I decided I would change my weigh in days to Monday from now on. Now the logic behind this is, that if I have to weigh in on Monday, then I hopefully won't overeat during the weekend. In theory this sounds like a great plan, so hopefully it will work out. My weekend eating has been awful lately.

2 comments:

Randi said...

Does sound like a good plan. (it never worked for me for some reason though)
Next time obviously have a poop before you weigh for a double loss!

katieo said...

Tara, some lady once left a comment on my blog when I was complaining about a .2 loss that really helped me so I'm passing it along. She basically said that there were a couple of ladies who had really big losses in her WW group week after week and it was always so discouraging to her, She even dubbed herself the queen of the .1 weight loss. But she noticed that a couple of those "big" losers have put the weight back on while she has continued to keep it off.

Slow and steady is the way to go. DOn't worry about it!
(and good job on Halloween!)