Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas Challenge: Week 8 Weigh In




OK, so for the official Christmas Challenge weigh in, I lost 1.2 pounds last week. For MY official weigh in, this morning, I lost 2.1 last week!!! HOLY CRAP! TWO POINT ONE POUNDS IN ONE WEEK! I haven't lost that much since I started this whole weight loss journey. I guess my secret plan to burn at least 100o cals every workout last week did me some good! Now if I had eaten as well as I worked out, maybe it would have been a little more, but I will take my 2.1 and LOVE it!!

The plan for this week... given that we have to go to Idaho (a.k.a. hell frozen over, it's freezing there!) Thursday through Saturday for Thanksgiving, I most likely won't be able to workout those days. So I'm trying to basically kill myself for the first 3 days this week. I'm shooting to burn around 1200 cals during my workouts for Monday through Wednesday. We'll see how it goes. Obviously, I'm also going to really focus on my eating, so as to not kill the hard work I do with the workouts.

2 comments:

Cory said...

Great job! Keep up those workouts!

katieo said...

2.1??
AWESOME!!