Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thankgiving and the tree




My husband and I went to visit his family in Idaho for Thanksgiving. It was fun, cold, but fun. It's a Shirley family tradition to go up to the mountains for trees the day after Thanksgiving, so here's our tree. Oh, and you bet your arse I went shopping on Black Friday! I got a Kitchenaid and a bunch of clothes, it was so fun and the deals were AMAZING! Sure we left the house at 4:54 am, but it was so worth it. The finniest part is, we didn't buy a single thing for anyone but ourselves! No Christmas gifts were purchased, HA!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

what a beautiful tree!!! Happy belated birthday!

P.O.M. said...

Cutting down your own tree? That rules.

I am also very guilty of buying for myself when I'm trying to Christmas shop. One for me, one for them, one for me. No wonder it takes me like 2 months to pay off Christmas!

katieo said...

Happy Birthday Tara!
Love the pics.
Love my Kitchen-aid.
Hate the scale.