Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Candy Corn


I want candy corn.

That's all, I just want candy corn.

Instead I'll have this piece of gum and bottle of water.

I get so sick of not being able to enjoy little treats. I understand it, and I don't actually want it, I just hate that I can't be like the rest of the stupid people in my office who can eat whatever they want and stay skinny and cute. And I KNOW it's not about being skinny and cute, it's about being healthy, but it gets a little old sometimes. Just gotta hold out till my next cheat meal.

UGH.

2 comments:

katieo said...

Oy. Tell me about it! I have such a weakness for candy corn. (and those pumpkin shaped candy corns...mmm)

Adora said...

So many people seem to hate candy corn, but I too am one of the few that LOVES it! I love the way it looks, the graininess of the sugar, the almost waxy feel it has...mmmm...great. Now I'll have to go chew some gum. *sigh*