Monday, October 15, 2007

Christmas Challenge: Week 3 Weigh In


Well thanks to it being my TOM (time of the month) I didn't get a really accurate weigh-in, but I am down .7 this week. I's hoping this Friday it will be a larger drop, but we'll see.

This weekend was tough. I ate too much and just couldn't stop. Brett bought some malt balls last week, and I have had no problem saying no to them, until yesterday. They were sitting there, next to me on the floor, looking longingly at me sayind, "Come on Tara, just have one..." Yeah right! I had 12. Sure that's not a whole serving, but it's still NOT good! Dangit!

On Saturday I went out with one of my best friends, thinking all I wanted was a cobb salad, minus the bad stuff and dressing. I ordered and as I was ordering, my friend said I should choose a certain muffin, (the meal came with one). Now, in my logical mind I said, "No, I don't want a muffin at all," BUT out loud I said, "OK! (I'll have that honey oat bran muffin, that I'm sure is at least 500 calories!!)" Stupid!! And guess what, I ate the whole freaking muffin, and barely had any of my salad! The muffin was a little taste of heaven, but still! BAD CHOICE!!

Why do weekends suck so bad when it comes to eating healthy?

No comments: