Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Nyquil take me away....

I'm so sick. I've been sick since Thursday, and now it's getting worse. Now I have a cough that won't let me sleep, well, my favorite little red bottle helps me sleep, but in order to not cough throughout the night, I have to sleep sitting up. Yeah, it's as comfy as it sounds. So not only do I have a killer cough, stuffy nose, headache, body aches, but now my back is sore from my sleeping posture. UGH, I hate being sick. Oh, and the worst part... In the mornings I get to cough up all the nasty green phlegm in my chest, and that's fun. So needless to say, I have not worked out at all. Nor have I really worried about what I'm eating. I'm not eating horribly, but I'm not really paying attention. I'm just too tired and sick to care right now.

And I'm pretty sure if I keep coughing like I am, the other designers here are going to ask me to go home. I would love to go home, but I don't have any more sick time and I already took 2 unpaid days this pay period, so I can't afford to take another. Man, I hate this cold.

4 comments:

Aaron said...

OOooooh tara, You're at work? You poor thing! Hope you get better soon! Really, that sounds SO awful :(

Dawn Mabry said...

Tara bless your heart. You sound like you feel awful. I hate it that you have to be at work too. Have you gone to the doctor?

Anonymous said...

i'm sick too!! this is the cold from hell. i have been sick since last wed and i feel like mine is getting worse. here's to us being on the mend. and to nyquil. :) i gotta get some more tonight so i can get some sleep. :(

P.O.M. said...

Ha. I just had a simliar post about my adoration for Nyquil. The cough took a while to go away. It stinks.

Hope you feel better soon.