Friday, December 21, 2007

Music makes me dance in my chair

Yup, you heard me. Music makes me dance in my chair, at the office. And sometimes I make hand movements. And when I get really rambunctious, I throw my arms up in the air. Usually that fun little move is reserved for when I'm the only one at the office, but not always.

So as I think I've mentioned previously this week, I have NOT been working out. This week has been crazy busy with work and getting ready to go to California for the next week. I didn't really think I missed it, until I put on my headphones and started listening to my most recent and most favorite workout play list. (Thanks to my friend Megan for her "Mixed Tape" of great music) Man, I hate not working out for this long a period of time. It's been almost a full 2 weeks since I've been to the gym. That's disgusting. I had all these big plans for yesterday, but then there was too much to do at home in preparation for vacation. I can't wait to get out of here and have nothing to worry about, even if it is only for a week, so maybe I can start working out again.

I have all these amazing images of myself running through my parents neighborhood, listening to my ipod, just feeling the road.... yeah, it's probably not going to be as glorious as my imagination makes it look, but still, I can't wait.

No comments: